If you’ve arrived on this page, you’re already one of our savvy real estate investors and we don’t need to convince you about the value of home staging, right?
You were probably looking for the price of home staging. How about this?
The Cost of Staging is Less Than Your First Price Drop
But if you’re still not convinced about the power of home staging to sell your real estate investment properties FAST, maybe these facts will help you make the decision to call us now:
Why Should a Real Estate Investor Pay to Stage an Investment Property?
Check out this Home Staging Profile from the National Association of Realtors.
Increase Your Sales Potential
- Staged homes sold 77% faster than non-staged homes according to the Real Estate Staging Association (RESA).
- In fact, staged homes have sold in as little as 11 days for 17% more than non-staged homes. – International Association of Home Staging Professionals (IAHSP).
Attract More Buyers
- More than 90% of homebuyers start their search online, with photos serving as the first impression.
- Staged photos build a strong first impression, which is usually formed within the first 7-10 seconds of viewing.
Make a Great First Impression
- Home staging helps your home blow away its competition and sell fast. Do it because you NEVER get a second chance to make a first impression.
- Only 10% of people can visualize what a space would look like furnished, while the other 90% cannot imagine how they’d live in the home.
- Buyers will stay in a vacant home for about 5 minutes, but they stay in a staged home 40 minutes or more.
Raise the Value of Your Home
- The average staging investment is 1-3% of a home’s asking price. That’s less than the amount of your first price drop.
- According to the National Realtors Association (NAR), a small investment on staging can generate a return of 8-10%.
Now that’s money you don’t want to leave on the table, right?
Ready to stage your home? Book a consultation online… Or, call the expert home stylists at HER Staging & Interiors – 317.744.9849 for your in-home design consultation today!